On Apr 7, 2015, at 3:44 PM, Cor van de Water via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> the electrolyte is not specified other than the phrase "intercalation of
> chloroaluminate anions in the graphite"

I see that in the abstract...is that what you're referring to, or do you have
the full article?

I've asked a friend with a subscription to send me a copy of the full article.
I'm hoping to find enough details in there for at least somebody who's in the
industry to be able to reverse-engineer it...and, from there, that I'll be able
to get up to speed on that part of the industry to figure out if _I_ could
perhaps reverse-engineer it...

b&