That's why fast chargers are DC like Chademo. I thought about building one with
batteries. Slow charge them while you are asleep or at work and then fast dump
them in the car when you need it. Lot of expense for something I only need once
in a while. You can buy small ones made from lithium polymer cells.

Sent from my iPhone