How about 36.5 years on 60 each 6-volt 245 to 250 ah batteries.  First run a
set of 30 Trojans in my EV for 8.5 year and than install them into a mountain
cabin all connected in two strings of parallel 6 volts to run two 5 kw 120 vac
60 cycle inverters with a input of 12 volts that ran for 10 years.

Just got done replacing Trojans with 30 U.S. 6 volt batteries rated at 250 ah
connected to the same configuration that ran my EV for 8 years. If these
batteries last another 10 years, this would make the 36.5 years.

The Trojan batteries cost $2100.00 and the US Batteries Cost $4140.00.  Got a
core rate of $20.00 each 6 volt on the Trojans or $600.00 and maybe $600.00 or
more ten years from now.

In the winter, there are 13.5 volt solar cell banks made by the Motorola
company which has a plant here in Montana.   In the summer some people use a
water generator which is actually a 6 inch diameter irrigation pump that is
connected to a AC generator and irrigation pipe that run up hill to a spring to
collect the water.  The water is also use for house hold used two.  So pure and
cold, it tested better than city water.

Where there is no water source, than some use a wind generator, back up by the
battery pack, in turn back up by a diesel generator.

Roland