MICHELIN ENERGY SAVER 155/65R14 75SES2: This is the best tire I can get from
Michelin.  Does everyone agree that it is hard to get a more efficient and
narrow tire?  If this is so what super light rim should I use. If not is there
a better tire to use.  Each wheel will only have to support 300 to 400 pounds.
The car or trike will be based on these tires so the rim must be very light.
Would Insight rims be a place to start?  I'm trying to use off the shelf parts
so building and maintaining the vehicle will be easy.  Lawrence Rhodes