I think the e-Bike will typically replace a comparable vehicle, what we call
moped or
motorized bike or scooter. In India there is a term for a whole family on such
a vehicle
(since it happens so often) so they call that a "circus", which it often is: 5,
6 even
7 or 8 people on the same two wheels...

Replacing the 2-stroke moped with a sturdy e-Bike that are produced by the
millions over there
should need no comment as to the environmental benefits.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626          Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130          private: cvandewater.info
www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.