Motorcycles are particularly bad if you look at person miles per gallon,
but so many cars are driven solo.  None of that is an issue for light EVs.I
had a variety of 750's and 850's (4 cycle twins) in the 80's and got no
more than 45mpg.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 2:45 PM, John Lussmyer via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

> On Sun Aug 23 11:25:05 PDT 2015 ev@lists.evdl.org said:
> >Even the worst full-sized gasoline-powered motorcycle is going to get
> better fuel economy than the best econobox
>
> That particular part of your statement is incorrect.
> I used to ride a 1000cc motorcycle that got 30mpg.
>

> --
>
> Bobcats and Cougars, oh my!  http://john.casadelgato.com/Pets

Thomas A. Edison
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasaed125362.html>