Leaf Spy is the Leaf battery pack app, runs on any Andoid with WiFi:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Turbo3.Leaf_Spy_Pro&hl=en
Use this WiFi OBDII dongle:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005NLQAHS/?tag=myelecarwiki-20&/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?tag=gafogi-20&ie=UTF8&psc=1
(You can mess around with others, but this one works for sure.)

Here is the Wiki:
http://www.electricvehiclewiki.com/Leaf_Spy_Pro#Clone_ELM327_Bluetooth_Scanner

Leaf Spy (free) and Leaf Spy Pro ($15) does pretty much everything you want and probably more.

The absurdly optimistic "Miles of Range Left" display (Guess-O-Meter) on the vehicle as well as the number of battery bars left tell you what the Nissan programmers want them to indicate, not really what you would would like (or need) to know. For example, my battery in my Leaf is down to 80% capacity (Leaf Spy battery state-of-health), but still shows the full 12 bars. If it were an honest display, it would only show 9 or 10 bars out of the original 12 bars.

The diagnostic port information that Leaf Spy reads is the unadulterated information about the car and battery pack that only the dealership can access.

It takes a awhile to decipher all of the many many features, (like how to register the tire pressure sensors in an alternate set of winter tires,) but it indeed does everything you might possibly need to do. Still haven't figured out how to tell the car that it is in Canada so that it will have daytime headlights.

Bill D.