> Anyway, it sounds like a fools errand, not because it is another perpetual
motion scheme,
> but because there is really not that much to be gained from scavenging heat
from an
> already pretty low temperature process.  It is truly wasted energy and you can
get some
> back, but it just isn't worth the effort.[]

I guess someone on the list could actually run some numbers and see how much
heat is produced... if a tire of w width and d diameter starts out at 32 PSI and
after 30 minutes of running increases to 32+y PSI, the we could maybe say that a
tire of wd volume will increase by y PSI in a 30 min period, the calories
produced to make that PSI increase will keep on being produced and those
calories equal z kW.

Or something like that...

Rush
Tucson AZ