 From: "ken via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 11:18 AM
To: "Lee Hart" <leeah...@earthlink.net>, "Electric Vehicle Discussion List"
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Subject: [EVDL] Ev scooter / bike sound generator
Being an EV scooter rider, I'm very silent around gas cars. I take back
streets just to be SAFE. My town has some 2 n 3 lanes in town streets.
I'm thinking of getting a head light modualator. but that will not help
being seen by those on the sides of me .

My idea is an electric engine sound. Basicly put a magnet on the spoke,
and a pickup, the pluse would go into an amplifer and into a bass tube
speaker that would make a thumping sound like an engine and faster you go
the faster the thumping would go. of coarse you'd have a switch and volume
control.

or maybe the circut could be used modify other sounds for those of use how
choose to Quiet and not polute our failing earth.

To here the sounds of wind, birds, water while I ride is so nice.