It is called protectionism. Funny to hear people talk out both sides of their
faces, one side claiming the best for customers and free market, while at the
other side they object to and force customers to exclusively buy through their
organisations who have pretty much monopoly, as if monopoly is not the opposite
of what they claim. There is a reason that none of the 2 dozen cars I ever
bought was from a dealer.
Cor.