From: "Lawrence Rhodes via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "ev@lists.evdl.org" <ev@lists.evdl.org>; "ev-requ...@lists.evdl.org" <ev-requ...@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 20-May-17 10:06:00 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: Low-mileage Leaf EV glut

With a guaranteed 55 hundred dollar battery by Nissan I don't see any waste happening if you keep your car in good cosmetic shape.. I do see dinged up and funky cars being tossed. Now well maintained cars why bother junking them. It will be a matter of supply and demand. Is that 55 hundred dollars worth keeping a car on the road. Lawrence Rhodes