Indeed. I'm happy with the deal I got, and I love my Leaf. When the
battery ages too badly, THEN I'll re-evaluate and see if it's worthwhile
to replace the battery for $5500 or see what other deals are available
at that time. But yes, in Ohio on the lakefront we don't have nearly as
much to choose from as you folks on the seacoasts.

Cal Frye,
http://www.calfrye.com/evs.html