3.00V is considered dead. 2.67V is really dead. Your pack is only as good as the weakest (lowest capacity) cell.
Unfortunately we don't know anything about the BMS system.
I would guess that the electronics consists of a DC to DC converter. Either the converter (or the BMS) may not work properly (or at all) with a lower voltage pack. I would replace the cell and make sure there aren't any other duds in the pack.

Al

Questions:

1. Would you recommend replacing or removing batteries from my pack?

2. If removing, what is your guess on loss of range due to lower pack V,
voltage sag?

3. If replacing, do you expect the new cell to assume the lifetime of the
rest of the batteries in the pack, as others have written on this listserv?

So far I am thinking to try removing, see how the range is affected by
testing on a known route that is longer than the original hybrid range with
this pack installed.  If unacceptably worse, add back the replacement cell.
If not, carry on with the slightly smaller battery pack.  But I would be
grateful for the wisdom of the list.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Mike