It's very easy to test a battery. Take it out of the pack and try to charge it.
It will rise in voltage or not. You BMS boards probably have a minimum voltage
to operate and cell fell below that voltage and does not imply the cells is
bad. After you charge it then hook up to a know load and measure the capacity
of the cell.

Sent from my iPhone