Should have bought a Volt!  The 2013-2014 can be purchased for 11-13K$  My 2014
had 51k miles and I bought it for 11.8K.I'm not trying to be a jerk for
mentioning this and understand your technical issues, I still own 2 2000 Honda
Insight's that I needto figure out what I should do, sell or convert.  I plan
on converting one of them, but the Chevy Volt is a luxury vehicle that
drivesbetter than any car I've owned.  I drive primarily on electric only, but
the gas backup is nice.  I plan on converting one of the Insights as a
projectand I love those cars, but the ride is like a rickshaw compared to the
Volt.

    On Thursday, August 3, 2017 10:22 PM, Jay Summet via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>