I would check out this site for information on a mowing deck from an E15 or E20
Elec Trak,http://www.ge-electrak.com/

    On Friday, August 18, 2017 8:57 AM, Willie via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

On 08/18/2017 06:50 AM, paul dove wrote:
> The problem doesn’t have to do with these scooters, but with the quality of
> the batteries being used.

When you say "batteries", I assume you mean "cells".

The cells in these batteries seem to be quite good and name brand.  Both
in my own observation and that of others that are salvaging the cells
from the current glut of supply of hoverboard batteries.

Since the cells seem good, I am looking for comments on the possible
short comings of the BMSs.  I've seen plenty of media reports of
hoverboard fires but no postmortems on the exact nature of failures.

Since I have this apparently good and cheap source of 36v power, I'm
thinking of a pull behind self powered mower of 48"56" width.  Can
anyone make suggestions on that?