From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> on behalf of Willie via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 11:51:39 AM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Cc: Willie
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Adventures in golf carts.

On 08/18/2017 01:33 PM, Gail Lucas via EV wrote:
> Willie,
> The description sounds like it uses lead acid batteries which I think
> you are trying to avoid.

Golf carts use lead batteries.  It's pretty straightforward to
substitute lithium.  If the guy is actually making Electrak knockoffs, I
imagine he would be willing to sell without batteries.  Makes shipping
at least somewhat cheaper.  I further imagine that he prefers to sell
without batteries and advises his customers on what to acquire once
tractor arrives.