On 08/18/2017 12:38 PM, David Wilker via EV wrote:
Speaking of electric garden tractors, this guy has brought back the spirit
of the Elec-Trac:
http://www.motherearthnews.com/renewable-energy/energy-efficiency/the-ac-lectric-tractor-zbcz1506zken

A great lead!  Thanks!

http://www.aclectrictractors.com/tractors.html

It looks like he is not making any or many.  But, I've got a query in.

Earlier in the year, I bought a small diesel Kubota mower after having shopped for an electric. I found a single offering. It was pricey and the makers were very secretive about the battery they were using.

I'm disappointed that the Kubota has proven very unreliable. It is on it's second shop visit. Even under warranty, it costs me $200 transportation for each visit.

I browsed the Electrak forum Rod pointed out but did not find much there. Thanks, Rod.