On Fri Sep 08 21:57:43 PDT 2017 ev@lists.evdl.org said:
>There is both a battery low voltage limit and a motor high voltage limit.
>There is also a motor current limit and a battery current limit.
>
>You need to set all four to the appropriate values.

yes, I know.  Just forgot to list those Motor values as they are set to be
irrelevant.
1000A and 150V.
And I was reporting Battery Amps of course.

I'm pretty sure now that it's just too low a voltage pack.  200 Batt amps was
the max I could pull.
The GC batts are basically unused - but are a couple years old, and have had
battery maintainers connected for that time.

I'm betting he has a Z1K LV - so that will limit how hi a voltage we can switch
to when we switch to Lithium.
(also dealing with it having 2, 10A 48V chargers - one of which is dead, so you
have to switch the other charger back and forth between pack halves.  sigh.)
This guy can't afford a bunch of upgrades immediately though.

--

Try my Sensible Email package!  https://sourceforge.net/projects/sensibleemail/