 Subject: Re: [EVDL] Slow due to 96V pack?
 To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 Cc: "John Lussmyer" <cou...@casadelgato.com>
 Date: Saturday, September 9, 2017, 10:14 PM

 On Fri Sep 08 21:57:43 PDT 2017
 ev@lists.evdl.org
 said:
 >There is both a battery low
 voltage limit and a motor high voltage limit.
 >There is also a motor current limit and a
 battery current limit.

 >You need to set all four to the appropriate
 values.

 yes, I know.  Just
 forgot to list those Motor values as they are set to be
 irrelevant.
 1000A and 150V.
 And I was reporting Battery Amps of course.

 I'm pretty sure now that
 it's just too low a voltage pack.  200 Batt amps was
 the max I could pull.
 The GC batts are
 basically unused - but are a couple years old, and have had
 battery maintainers connected for that time.

 I'm betting he has a Z1K
 LV - so that will limit how hi a voltage we can switch to
 when we switch to Lithium.
 (also dealing
 with it having 2, 10A 48V chargers - one of which is dead,
 so you have to switch the other charger back and forth
 between pack halves.  sigh.)
 This guy
 can't afford a bunch of upgrades immediately though.

 --

 Try my Sensible Email package!  https://sourceforge.net/projects/sensibleemail/