Thanks Bruce.

I should have mentioned that I had gone to the other forums previously but
I did not read anything about a back cushion interfering with the airbags.

Mark:  I am a little wider than most and about 6'.  The wings of the
"Leather Appointed" back seat in the 2017 Premier edition are a little more
firmer and pronounced compared to the Prius cloth seats I drive.  The
addition of the folded comforter provided about a 1/2" forward positioning;
just enough to do the trick.

I was surprised to see the lower than average energy consumption at
interstate speeds.  Usually, the lower the speed, the less energy
consumed.  The Bolt seems to have a maximum in the 55 to 60 MPH range.