I took my second test drive in a Bolt.  The seat was chaffing my ribs first
time out so this time I folded up a small comforter and it was enough to
keep my ribs from chaffing.  It also was not thick enough to push me
forward so I felt like I was falling off the front seat.

My main concern was the accuracy of the energy usage readings.  I took a
picture of the main energy usage screen with its bars of energy usage
displayed for every 5 miles of travel.  I measured their height to
determine mi/kwh.

In a 45 MPH zone with one red stop light encountered at the bottom of the
first two legs, the bars registered 3.2 and 3.6 mi/kwh.  Terrain varied
from 267' to 302'.  Out on the interstate, I used between 3.6 and 4.67
mi/kwh and drove between 55 and 70 mph.  3.6 going up hill in the 45 mph
zone oand onto the interstate.  4.25 trying to maintain 70 mph.  4.67 while
trying to maintain 55 to 60 mph.  Traffic flow did not allow me to set the
cruise.

While all this is subjective, the higher mi/kwh readings occurred at the
higher speeds.  This made me wonder what the experiences of Bolt owners are
with respect to what the main display energy usage display shows.