Bruce posted all these articles about the fact that this new 'Tax' bill is
going
to kill the federal EV credit.

Are people aware of this?

I certainly hope that they have written their representatives saying that they
at
least don't want the EV credit to be taken away, I have...

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719