> > The issue ... is that it only applies to people who have a place to
> charge at night.

> I predict many people will go to a "filling station" every several days.
> consider this: at some point, the infrastructure is cheaper to build in a
more centralized way
>- filling stations - rather than distributed.

That is the ultimate in gastank/gastation legacy thinking.  There is
electricity on every street corner, and every house, every establishment
and  and most every street except in the most rural areas.

Thinking people are going to go to a "station" and sit there 30 minutes is
unsustainable!  The real estate to have enough "charging" spots at a
"charging station" will have to be TEN times bigger than a typical gas
station to serve the same number of cars.  How long are you willing to
stand in line waiting for your 30 minutes to charge  You have to SIT in
your car during that time or lose your place in line!

The new paradigm of the EV is that electricity is EVERYWHERE.

Bob, WB4APR.