Bruce---my prayers & thanks will follow you on and in your journey to my
home state. Thank you for all the useful, encouraging,  & amusing
information you have made available all my EVERYTHING years.
Go at the pace which us '40's models have earned by our years on this
planet.  Go in peace & joy, EV-angel!
Michael B