Hi all,
My math is good enough to figure out I get about my 30kw Leaf gets 4.5 miles
per kw at 55mph more or less depending on wind.  What I'd like to know is what
size solar panel would be needed to support that speed.  Now don't tell me it
can't be done.  I just want to know the formula for figuring it out.  My puny
brain exploded when I thought of all the variables.  I do know that a 3000 watt
system would charge my car in 10 hours.  I would just like to know the numbers
of what would be needed for continuous power at speed.  I guesstimated it would
be about 10000 watts.  I'd just like the exact number.  Thanks,  Lawrence
Rhodes...the point is to build a teardrop solar range extender/RV that could
charge while driving.