> With more efficient panels that length is reduced to 60 ish feet.

But the cost to double efficiency from 18% to 36% costs ONE THOUSAND times
more.
and ALWAYS WILL.  Since 1970, in the same time since Silcon cells have gone
down in cost by 100 to one, the cost of higher efficiency cells has only
gone UP by ten to one.

The difference is now 1000 to one. and DIVERGING not getting closer.  THe
raeson is that the space industry will pay ANYTHING for a few more watts.
The home owner wont pay a dime more..

bob, WB4APR