If you have a conversion EV, please make sure that when your charger is plugged in something disables your motor/controller so that the EV can't drive away.

This is especially important if you are using a twistlock, or J1772 connector, but even pulling out a NEMA 5-15 by the cable isn't optimal....

There is a reason all commercial EV's have this interlock, and it's the top photo of my blog post:

https://www.summet.com/blog/2018/01/07/new-charging-inlet-drive-away-protection/

(a hole left by pulling a J1772 inlet out of my truck....)

On the plus side, I took this "opportunity" to upgrade my charging inlet cover so now it slides to the side instead of lifting to the top (a video of the new cover in action is at the end of my blog post.

Jay