Hi Jay, nice work.  I have a couple of times been saved by the drive-a-way
interlock so yet I too would recommend it for anyone.

Question though, what’s on the other end of your 110v opportunity charge cable?
 It looks like a male, male cable and that is pretty dangerous.  I would have
put a 110v male socket on the car and made sure it was never energized by the
J1772 socket or otherwise.

Regards,
Lawrence Harris
lhar...@haritech.com