You are aware that 3.00V resting is considered dead right?

Also, the 3C current rating is very optimistic. Drawing 216A for more than a few seconds is not good for life.

Even drawing 1C (72A) on a continuous basis will lead to a short life.

Since you are running a low voltage pack, I'm guessing you are drawing relatively high current.

Low voltage packs should use at least 100Ah cells and preferably 180Ah cells or higher.

Al