EVDL Administrator via EV wrote:
It's puzzling that the author of this article, Isidor Buchman, allegedly
sets out to write about the differences between mobile phone batteries and
EV batteries, but spends over 40% of his piece dismissing and denigrating
EVs.

Worse, he rehashes the same old misinformation and ignorance that's been
aimed at EVs for 5 decades.

Look at this junk.  This is the language of a PR hack, not a scientist.
Some of it's outright wrong; other parts are just meaningless prattle.

That's how it looked to me as well. Besides the gaffes you pointed out, his use of charts for H2 are out of place. Also, I've never seen anyone compare batteries by volume as a figure of merit. Volume is almost never a problem; it's always weight that counts (KW per KG, and KWH/KG).
--
I look for what needs to be done. After all, that's how the universe
designs itself. -- R. Buckminster Fuller