Robert Bruninga via EV wrote:
Right now, a negligible number of people drive EVs.
The public at large still considers them golf carts, or rich yuppie
toys.

But each of us can make a huge difference.

Back in 2011, I bought some professional EV charging Outlet signs and hung
them on the two light poles in the church parking lot that had 120v
outlets.  They were never if ever used over the next 6 years, but slowly
but surely people in the church started buying EV's because they could see
my car occasionally plulgged in and began to see the ubiquity of EV
charging wherever there is an outlet.

That's a great inspiration, Bob. Thanks for sharing! I'll have to ask at our church. :-)

--
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move