First, I said (in part):
> there is no way I would buy any car without having driven on.

Then David Roden replied (in part):
> At one time I would have heartily agreed with this sentiment.  But after
almost 5 decades of driving more different vehicles (owned, borrowed,
rented) than I can count, I've discovered that I can learn to live with a
lot of vehicle characteristics that I despised at first drive.

There is certainly truth to that statement.  However one of the big ones would
be if I fit in the vehicle.  I'm a fairly large guy, and for example, in my
wife's Corolla, I practically have to fold myself in half to get in and out of
it.  Although it's not bad once I'm in, but getting in and out is a royal pain.
 There is no way that could be my daily vehicle.

73
-----
Jim Walls - K6CCC
j...@k6ccc.org