My view is that if the car originally did not have it enabled?? from the
manufacturer, but it was active due to an attempt to entice the owner to
pay to enable the feature, Telsa had every right to disable the feature.
They have also been known to disable the ability of car that have not
been recertified after an accident to use the Supercharger network.

Matthew Pitts