Tesla finds out about some ownership changes when a new Tesla account is
created and the car is moved to the new account. They also had several
different SuC programs, some tied to car (transferable), some tied to
owner/account for duration of ownership of a particular car
(nontransferable), and some for limited months or miles or kWh.

Private party transactions shouldn't lead to available feature changes
(beyond features that are tied to a specific Tesla account).

But...if a Tesla vehicle is traded in to Tesla, where Tesla becomes the
legal owners, all bets are off as to the feature set on the car when Tesla
resells it (as compared to the original feature set). In that respect it is
like a dealer detuning a tuned-up engine, removing a turbocharger or engine
supercharger, or removing other engine or suspension performance parts.