From: "jerry freedomev via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "jerry freedomev" <freedo...@yahoo.com>; "EVDL Administrator" <evp...@drmm.net>
Sent: 19-Mar-20 12:14:12 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] OT Possible way to get rid of COVID-19 , colds, flu...

 Hi David and ALL,  The only problem with your way is it overwhelms the health
system fast which it can't handle causing many more to die.   Since you'd do
the hot sleeping at first symptom, I do it to stop my suffering anyway as any
flu, cold, virus is no fun  and well before one should be calling doctors and
hospitals, it's hard for it to do harm if you stay hydrated and temp doesn't
get too high..  And works for me with whatever virus, other infections so if
works, solves the problem.  You'll know in the morning or after 8hrs of hot
sleep.Though if testing is widely available without hurting doctors, nurses,
patients that truly need it now and being done for surveillance anyway, yes get
tested will likely be 6 weeks away or longer.. Personally I'd rather get rid of
whatever it is tonight  than getting tested and suffer days which won't be
widely available in the way I said for 1.5 months at least.So unless you need a
hospital to breathe, we for the next 6-8 weeks at least, are o
n our own to keep from overwhelming the system for those that could die and
healthcare workers that are going to get sick should have first priority.  Plus
tell which health workers are sick before they infect others like at the bad
nursing home where so many died.Too bad Trump didn't buy the WHO tests and
still hasn't or let since Jan1 uni, hospitals and the private sector make tests
were begging to do, until last week.We'd have had all the tests we needed and
10% of the problem if Trump hadn't stopped them.. Luckily most ignored him and
did the work anyway which is where the big jump in testing is coming from
finally.Jerry Dycus
    On Thursday, March 19, 2020, 10:10:43 AM EDT, EVDL Administrator via EV