There is very little electrolyte in a Lithium Ion battery. If you open one up
it doesn’t pour out. It is mostly on the pos and neg terminals based on charge
state. You might get a few teaspoons. The idea is to only have as much as
needed to increase the energy density. More electrolyte increases weight.

Sent from my iPhone