Well, yes - why would you want an internal combustion engine running on
hydrogen?

I don’t know the answer, but at one time BMW thought it was a good idea. I
drove the result of their work - a bi-fueled series 8, and loved driving it (it
was *not* a disappointment), but why?

Sure, reduced emissions compared to the gas alternative, but a fuel cell can
perform so much better with zero emissions.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone