From: "Ed Blackmond via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "Ed Blackmond" <e...@blackmond.com>
Sent: 17-Nov-22 19:47:25
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Leaf battery replacement ?

If you can afford it, I would recommend getting  a Bolt. A new one is still
less than 30K and as far as battery wear is concerned, they are all new now.
GM replaced all the battery packs.

Then sell your Leaf to someone who will use it to replace an ICE commuter
vehicle and upgrade the battery pack. This will put two EVs on the road instead
of one.  You can even provide them with all the info you have found on
replacing the pack.

Ed