They are just like other car companies. If you look for overstock end of month
sales you can find a deal. I bought my long range Model S 2019 brand new
because it had been on the lot for a while for $78,000. Had like 50 miles on
it. Autopilot 100kwh battery. Sunroof.
I saw a plaid that’s been on the lot for a while in Nashville someone could
probably get a deal on if they didn’t make it a service vehicle. They are
slowly getting rid of all the ford vans this way.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 3:32 AM, Cor van de Water via EV