From: "Rush via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "'Electric Vehicle Discussion List'" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: e...@tucsonev.com; "'EV List Lackey'" <evp...@drmm.net>
Sent: 12-Jan-24 09:29:16
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Rental giant Hertz dumps EVs, including Teslas, for gas cars | Reuters

Wow! I've heard lots of whining about how difficult change is but this thread
takes the cake... but then again I have to admit that every story has 2 sides to
it. So go ahead and complain about one the most influential and innovative car
manufactures of the 21st Century, lotta good it's going to do ya. ??

Rush
Tucson AZ