I just picked up a Polestar 2 rental at the Hertz Washington central station
location, and FWIW it looked like upwards of 80% of their stock there was
electric.  Lots and lots of Bolts, and lots of Kias and a few Teslas and
Polestars.  Probably others I didn’t notice.

                                -Bill

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/