No, if the battery is at 60F it's simply not going to be able to run the
reactions needed to charge.  The minimum temp for full speed supercharging
is around 125F.  You can enter service mode and check the battery temps
anytime if you are curious. (I have a video on service mode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCa4AB2PS_I )  The hotter the pack is, the
less resistance it will have for supercharging.  You will notice about
half-way through a session, then the thermal system will begin cooling to
keep the temp around that 125F range.  (you will hear the fans!)

I personally have a largish 16S array of large-format LiFePO4 (LFP) cells
in my house for UPS backup, I think it's perfectly ok as long as it was
built right and has a quality BMS.   However, I would NOT have ternary
cells in my house of any size other than what's in brand-name small
consumer electronics like laptops, phones, etc.   I don't recommend keeping
things like no-name Chinese-made eBike batteries indoors.   Get a shed
that's sufficiently away from your house to keep these in.