Ps, on the Bolt there’s a negative battery terminal shunt with 4 small sense
wires coming out. On the Leaf it’s actually on the positive side of the 12V
battery.  I thought they just float charged the batteries, but apparently more
sophisticated.  The various Leaf and Bolt discussion lists don’t go into this
detail, just clamp the inverter across the battery terminals like a gas car.
When I tested the Bolt last night with an 85amp load for an hour, maybe that
wasn’t long enough to see any problems (throw vehicle fault codes).
Best regards
Mark

Sent from my iPhone