Hi,

Any plan for a press release to make post event promotion?

Could be interesting if we have estimate about the number of events, attendies, talks, ...

Xavier

On 11 Nov 2008, at 23:35, Roberto Allende wrote:

Hello

** Thanks to all the people who supported World Plone Day ***

It was a great success, i'm deeply proud of being member of such awesome community.

Spread WPD!
Please, publish photos about your local WPD, we're using worldploneday2008 tag in Flickr and there are more than 250 photos:
http://flickr.com/photos/tags/worldploneday2008

Evaluation
Right now we're starting to contact all the host to get feedback, if you wrote and published them already better!. Otherwise, you'll get a mail in few days.

Short comment
If we see google trends:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=plone%2C+zope
can we say ploneconf + book releases + wpd are a good combination ? :D
(check the graph in the right)

Kind Regards
r.

--