> I, too, am not one who writes press releases and in fact don't have a clear
> idea of what the next step is.  Hopefully Nate or Mark or someone else
> knowledgeable will come to our rescue.  :-)

I'm not the most knowledgeable about writing press releases either, but I'm
cc'ing Mark, Virginia and Constance on this email in hopes that they can
look it over and provide some suggestions.

I agree we should get this out soon as it's been almost a month since the
event. I sent out another request to the WPD organizers asking them to
update the spreadsheet with the numbers, so hopefully we'll get an accurate
count of the worldwide attendance and can include that in the news
announcement / press release.