Hi Karl,

It was pretty generic since it probably was meant to introduce the topic of Drupal to new people. The WebEx webcast worked pretty well except for the audio was very faint. I ended up calling in to the conference bridge so I could hear anything. The back channel chat that was on the page was nice since there were some fairly knowledgeable folks in there, most likely from Lullabot, answering many of the questions.

The O'Reilly moderator did a good job of picking up on questions in the channel as they went by and they spent almost 45 minutes on questions alone. I think that a presentation of this type that showed off Plone in the same manner would blow Drupal out of the water since we seam head and shoulders above them when it comes to more enterprise features.

Cheers,
Cal