On Dec 6, 2008, at 6:17 PM, Nate Aune wrote:

Any way we can get in with O'Reilly and do the same to a broader market?
Anyone on here know anybody over there?

I was just introduced to Adam Oram who works for O'Reilly Media in Cambridge.
http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/

I did end up chatting with the moderator from O'Reilly and got her email address. We have already exchanged some emails about setting this up for Plone. They said they were putting their webcast schedule together right now for Q1 of next year and were going to see if there was enough interest in Plone before moving forward. I'll keep on top of them and follow up in a bit to we are still on their radar.

If we want this then we should probably email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and say we want Plone webcasts!

Cheers,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x602