On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:08 AM, Nate Aune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe we could use Tarek's Atomisator [1] or Yahoo Pipes [2] to make an
> aggregate of these search results, and then folks could take turns
> monitoring the stream of blog posts and Tweets, and responding to them.
> [1] http://atomisator.ziade.org/

The aggregator is a nice idea, and I have another proposal to make it
simpler to follow:

I can configure Atomisator to send for example one mail per day to a
mailing list ala google mail alert instead
of creating a feed, that summarizes what has been said on all selected
networks the day before,

Let me know if this sounds good, I can set this up on my server

Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org
Blog FR | http://programmation-python.org
Blog EN | http://tarekziade.wordpress.com/