On 09 Dec 2008, at 01:08, Nate Aune wrote:

This is a great idea, but I'm not sure how it would be coordinated. Some sort of "Plone help hotline" where someone directs the frustrated person to an appropriate POC?

I look at prominent sites that used to run Plone and have now moved away from Plone, and wonder if they would have stuck with Plone had there been someone to help them with their frustrations.
I'm thinking about these sites which moved away from Plone:
- Creative Commons
- Ubuntu
- Oxfam.org

FYI, the main reasons for Oxfam.org to move away from Plone are:

1. Lack of skills in the marketplace.
2. Need to re-learn under Plone 3.0

Xavier